Monday, January 18, 2021

Open Letter to Environmental Protection Agency

   I strongly feel that there is a problem with the usage of chemicals that leave a residue in the Cincinnati, OH area.  This is particularly a problem in low-income areas and in subsidized housing.  I think subsidized housing would be a good program if some key problems were resolved.  In a factual and non-ideological way I really think there is a problem with these kinds of harmful chemical exposures in this area.  

I have experienced  problems with harmful chemical exposures over and over again and have detailed this on my blog.  I personally have been under surveillance for 7 years now.  I think the fact that these kinds of chemical exposures cause harm to humans is already known by some government officials on some level.

I feel that this problem is something that requires a large organization to resolve.  I do not think individual people or local landlords are able to resolve this problem.  I feel that resolution or progress towards resolving the problem of harmful chemical exposures would relieve a significant burden for many Americans.  These chemical exposures that leave a residue are nearly impossible to clean up.  

I have described this problem here: 

Read Em' and Weep!: Chemical Residue (reademandweep7.blogspot.com)

Read Em' and Weep!: Living in Contamination Part One (reademandweep7.blogspot.com)

Read Em' and Weep!: Living in Contamination Part Two (reademandweep7.blogspot.com)

Read Em' and Weep!: Living in Contamination Part Three (reademandweep7.blogspot.com)

Read Em' and Weep!: Living in Contamination Part Four (reademandweep7.blogspot.com)

Read Em' and Weep!: Living in Contamination Summary (reademandweep7.blogspot.com)


Sincerely

Ryan Mishler

No comments:

Post a Comment