Sunday, January 17, 2021

High Cost of Living in Contamination

 In 2015 before I was first harmed by chemical exposures I did not have much debt.  I lived a frugal lifestyle.  My only debts were for student loans and also medical bills.  It was odd that I had medical debt given that my health problems were caused by medical error.  Ever since 2015 I have been driven into bankruptcy and extreme poverty.

I have had to pay through the nose for: 

1.  Cleaning supplies:  I am having to clean my home everyday in a vain attempt to reduce the chemical residue in my home.  This requires me to buy paper towels, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol (this has made me sick).  This also wastes a lot of my time.  I could write a whole separate post about how much time and energy is wasted by having to live in this kind of environment.  

2.  Living in this contaminated environment has caused me to have to purchase a home infrared sauna, which was $560.  I only get about $900 a month from social security for my disability.  This disability is not getting better because I am living in a contaminated apartment.  

3.  The chemical exposures I experienced in 2014 required me to put most of the items in my home in zip lock bags.  I also bought three hepa air filters for my apartment to try to remove the desiccants from the air.  The biggest problem was the desiccant dust got all over my home and was impossible to remove from my personal property.  

4.  Damages to my home:  Before all of this happened I had a nice home to live in.  I had lived in Erlanger, KY for 4 years.  My entire home was basically destroyed gradually by all of these chemical exposures.  I had many books, CDs, movies, 2 Ipods, those are all gone.  I had memorabilia of family and friends this is all gone.  I kept a lot of binders, notebooks and file boxes with notebook paper in them.  This is all gone.  Almost every single possession that I had from before 2013 I have lost.  The only items that I still have are computer back-up disks, whatever is saved in my e-mail and clothing.

5.  I cannot keep notebook paper in my home.  I really cannot make a journal or keep notes on anything.  Any use of paper has to be kept to a minimum.  Thus if I want to make note of something I have to put it in my computer.  My computer is under heavy surveillance.  This is degrading.  People have open access to basically everything I know.  

6.  Subsidized housing is a government funded program.  Thus government agencies pay part of the rent for people to live in these apartments.  I don't think it benefits government or anyone for people to be living in contamination.  

7.  I have had to stay at extended stay hotels many times since 2014.  I stayed at an extended stay hotel in Florence, KY for about 3 months in 2014.  This place was about $900 a month.  During this time I also had to pay $225 for subsidized housing.  Thus I was paying $1,125 a month.  The reason I had to pay rent to subsidized housing was so I could transfer to another apartment.  

I had to pay $1,125 a month for three months due to an accident that was caused by my landlord.  Does this make sense?  Do these people have self-discipline or restraint?  When someone else makes a mess, why do I have to clean it up?  

I moved into another subsidized apartment in late 2014.  I only lived there about 6 months.  I stayed in an extended stay hotel for a week in mid-2015 during the move.  This was between $200-300 for a week.  I was then evicted from shared housing near the end of May in 2015.  

I moved to Indianapolis and stayed in another extended stay hotel for a week.  This cost me between $200-300 once again.  Between 2014-2015 I stayed at extended stay hotels in 3 different locations that were owned by the same organization.  When I moved back to Cincinnati, OH in 2019 I noticed that his organization had changed their name.  I am not sure why this is.  

Recently I stayed at an extended stay hotel in Cincinnati.  This was so I could get out of my contaminated apartment for a brief time.  I wanted to see how I would feel.  I did feel quite a bit better.  I feel that I am somewhat paralyzed on a daily basis by living in a contaminated environment.  I did have to take the bus back to my contaminated apartment several times.  This was so I could use my home infrared sauna.  The chemical injuries I have endured have caused me to need almost daily sauna visits for up to two hours.  I've been bound to the bloody sauna!


No comments:

Post a Comment