Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Living in contamination Part Eight

 I recently got a letter from my doctor to transfer to another apartment due to the chemical exposure and also mold in my apartment.  I looked at this apartment yesterday and found that it also had a chemical residue exposure in it as well, thus I could not move.  Of the three units I have viewed at this apartment since summer of 2020, all three apartments have had these chemical residue exposures.  

I moved in this one because I did not have anywhere else to go.  This is at an apartment complex where the rent is about $700/month.  Many people living here are doing so with section 8 vouchers.  That is very common on this street in Cincinnati, OH .  I feel that living in low income areas in the USA is very different than other parts of the country.  

Stop Harmful Chemical Exposures


No comments:

Post a Comment