Thursday, March 25, 2021

Broke My Hip

 I broke my hip on January 31st, 2021.  This was while I was walking down the street I live on one cold night.  The sidewalk had not been properly cleared and was like walking onto an ice skating rink.  This seemed unusually bad.  This area I live in seems to be a land of many hazards and harm.  I do think part of the reason my hip is broken is due to the constant exposure to chemicals I have had since 2015, almost without interruption.  

I was in the hospital for three months and am now further bound tot his contaminated apartment that I live in.  I find that pursuing litigation in matters like this tends to be futile in many situations.  When working class people try to use the legal system they are extremely disadvantaged.  I had had three prepaid legal services within the past 5 years.  Two of them canceled my membership after I got in mild arguments with the attorneys.  Membership with these three organizations did not lead to one successful legal case in five years.  This is in spite of many legal issues I have faced:  

1.  Repeated chemical injury

2.  Constantly under surveillance/condemned to death etc.

3.  In this broken hip case the sidewalk was not properly cleared 

The only lawsuit I ever pursued formally was against the local housing authority. In this legal case the landlord actually turned out to have immunity from any accountability.  At one point in the case the judge remarked that he "tended to agree with the opinions of experts" regarding the damage caused to myself and my property.  The experts all worked for the housing authority.  Does that sound biased to you?  They certainly were not a neutral party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment