Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Witch Hunt

I was the target of a political witch hunt 2012-present. I have contacted the FBI, American Civil  Liberties Union,  International Disability Alliance and United Nations about this matter. 

I have yet to receive any response from any of them.

If you would like to assist me with support or aid you can email me at mushinryan@yahoo.com
If you want to email me for social reasons feel free, the whole thing has been quite a bit like prison.
More information about gangstalking can be obtained at this website: https://targetedindividuals.webs.com/

At this time I would like to request assistance from international human
rights organizations or sympathetic governments. I have suffered 11
separate chemical injuries in this past 6 years. This is a serious and
severe health problem. I have lived at 17 different locations since 2013.

(Blogger has messed up my margins)

1.  In 2013 false allegations were made against me.  There was no trail, no jury, no defense.  I asked mutual friends
if they knew what was going on and they either lied to me or were clueless. 

2.  In August of 2014 there was an accident in my apartment that was caused by Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing
Authority.  This caused $15,000 in damage to my personal property and exposed me to chemicals I was allergic to. 
I did not receive one dollar in compensation from CMHA or any assistance resolving the matter.  This was like
torture because I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. 

3.  In May of 2015 while I was studying for my final exams at NKU I was attacked in my home.  This combination of
covert violence and harassment is called gangstalking (I did not create the term).  I did not feel safe and moved to
another area.  I was living in public housing for disabled people.  My home was broken into and I was shot with
something that is called a directed energy weapon.

4.  In May of 2015 I was evicted from the boarding house I was living in based on trumped up allegations against
me.  My security deposit of $450 was not returned to me.

5.  I moved to Indianapolis that same month.  From October of 2015 until January of 2016 I was forced to live in a
building that was contaminated with chemical residue.  This is very bad for one’s health.  I have Multiple Chemical
Sensitivity and am not supposed to be exposed to chemicals at all.  This is while I was working two jobs.

6.  In late 2015 a death threat was placed on my father's house in Indianapolis, IN.  My father is a  70-year old
veteran of the Vietnam War.

7.  In October of 2017 I was sold a contaminated car at Five Star Imports in Noblesville, IN.  I paid $3,750 for this
vehicle.  This caused me health problems that it is difficult to find any medical treatment for.  

8. I suffered from a pharmaceutical injury in early 2012. This impaired my life in many ways. The only people who were supportive were men's right activists.

9. Generally there is a lack of support or assistance for disabled people in the area I live in.  It can be difficult to find a path to recovery or a sustainable lifestyle.  People with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and chemical injury cannot get treatment through the conventional medical system.


(Blogger has messed up my margins)








No comments:

Post a Comment